In the case of any inconsistency or discrepancy between the Japanese version and the other languages, the Japanese version shall prevail.
Type of User Information We Collect and its Methods
In the policy, "user information" is information related to user identification, behavior history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to the user or the user's terminal, we collect the information based on the policy.
The user information we collect in the service will be as follow, depends on its collecting methods;
(1) Information provided by users
The information provided by users to use the services or through the use of the services is as follows.
・Information about name, birth date, gender, occupation, etc.
・Information about email, phone number, address, etc.
・Information entered or transmitted by the user through an input form or other method specified by the company
(2) Information provided by this other service by allowing the user to cooperate with other services when using the service
When the user permits cooperation with other services such as social networking services when using our service, the following information is collected from the external service based on the contents agreed at the time of the permission.
・The ID used by the user in the external service
・Other information that the user has allowed to disclose to the external service due to the privacy settings of it.
(3) Information the company collect when users use the services
The company may collect information about your access to the services and how you use them. This includes the following information:
・Information regarding to server access log
・Identifier about Cookie、ADID、IDFA etc.
Purpose of Use
The specific purposes of using user information related to the provision of the service are as follows.
(1) For the provision, maintenance, protection, and improvement of the service, the company may collect acceptance of registration related to the services, identity verification, user authentication, recording of user settings, settlement calculation of usage fees, etc.
(2) For measuring user traffic and behavior
(3) For ad delivery, display and its effectiveness measurement
(4) To respond to information and inquiries regarding the service
(5) To respond and act that violate terms and conditions, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "the terms and conditions.") regarding the service
(6) To inform users of changes in terms and conditions related to the services
Providing Information to Third Parties
The company will not provide your personal information to any third party (including those outsides of Japan) without your advance consent, except where such disclosure. Except following necessary situations with third parties (including those outside of Japan) :
(1) When the company outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided due to business succession, merger, or other reasons
(3) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations. When there is a risk of exerting, obtaining the consent of the user will hinder the performance of the affairs.
(4) Others, when permitted by other laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as "the Personal Information Protection Law")
Disclosure of Personal Information
When a user requests the disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the company will disclose it to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user himself/herself. (If the personal information does not exist, the company will notify you). However, this does not apply if the company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
Correction of Personal Information and Suspension of Use, etc.
１ The company is beyond the scope of (1) when a user requests the correction of the content based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true, and (2) the purpose of use announced in advance. If you are requested to stop using the information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because it is being handled by the user or because it was collected by false or other improper means, the company will notify the user. After confirming that the request has been made, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the result, the company will correct the content of personal information or suspend the use, and notify the user to that effect. If we decide not to make corrections or suspension of use, the company will notify the user to that effect.
２ If the user requests that the user's personal information be deleted, or if the company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will confirm that the request is from the user himself/herself. The company will delete the personal information and notify the user to that effect.
３ If the company is not obligated to make corrections or suspend the use under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, provisions 1 and 2 above will not apply.
Contact for inquiries and complaints about the handling of personal information.
Personal Information Department
The company will change its policy as necessary. However, if the company makes changes to the policy that require the consent of the user by law, the policy after the change shall be applied only to the users who have agreed to the change by the method prescribed by the company. In addition, when the company changes the policy, the company will inform the users of the changed enforcement time and contents of the policy by displaying it on our website or other appropriate methods, or notify the users.
【Established on December 17, 2020】